Monday, October 26, 2020

WEEK 7 Fall2020

Hello Everyone, hope your week is off to a good start!

I was gone for a while thanks to life(this whole year really), but thanks to a small chat with Dr. Chapman I was able to get back on track with everything. I've decided to put my current research project on pause for next semester just because I feel like I'd need the complete semester for it, due to the fact that its all a combination of Bacterial biochem shtuff and coding, which I have no clue and where to start with the last part. I do have an Excell document started which has been serving as my "database" for now. However, due to not really being able to be in the lab, things got a little more complicated for me. I am a person that likes getting things done good and give 100% of my best effort. I don't like doing nor leaving things halfway. So with Dr. Chapman's advice, I will be putting a pause and start that research official in Spring.  In the meantime, I will be participating in a few tasks Dr. Chapman has set out for me that will still keep me busy and learning.

Now, on to Halloweenie things... My betta fish disappeared completely. Yes, I checked around and under the surrounding furniture, including filters and whatnot... I CAN'
T FIND A BODY.





two nerite snails in the tank
Two nerite snails visible.
 1 next to the heater bar, and the other under the big leaf



I was adding a new live plant to its aquarium and a new nerite snail to the tank; then after cleaning everything up, I fed him, Leonard (my fish), closed the lid and went to get lunch. I come back with my dad to show off the new set up... and HE WAS GONE.  3 days later and he is still gone. What is weirder is that I only have guinea pigs aside from Leonard... which unless they pulled a G-Force stunt on me... and became pescatarian...Are far from being suspicious. I mean look at them.





The mystery is what mostly bothers me at this point, Like not being able to even find the body??? No water signs anywhere?!

Anywho. I hope your week goes smoothly and I wish you the best on your midterms this week! I look forward to catching up on what the rest of you have been up to. Let's hope and pray the spooky things stay at bay!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hanah! That is definitely a mystery!!!! Like what the? How?! just so freaking weird. I want to say that I hope he shows up but I'm afraid things won't be pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Week 5: New snail has gone...Dormant?

So it has been a week since "Zoom" (snail 2) was added. Yes, that's the new name, it felt appropriate since this little dude z...